A NORDIC CHEESE FACTORY
Situated in the heart of West Abitibi territory, La Vache à Maillotte - Nordic Cheese Factory, creates local cheeses according to traditional and local knowledge whose reputation is well known.
Being the most northern cheese factory in Quebec, the cow and sheep milk which we use to make our products is characterized by a typical taste, slightly sweet and unique. This is due to our cold nights and warm days because of our geographic position.
La Vache à Maillotte is a business known for its dynamic management, its employees’ well-being, and its operational excellence. Our cheese-making expertise, as well as our employees’ commitment and sense of belonging, helps to provide high-quality products that guarantee gustatory pleasure to our clientele.
- This value is conveyed through the introduction of clear-cut procedures and policies that contribute to offer quality products.
- By choosing La Vache à Maillotte, all invest themselves and personally contribute to the business’ development and success.
- At La Vache à Maillotte, this value is two-fold: equity in terms of the services provided to our customers and regarding the management of our human resources within our business.
- Fairness in our decisions will ensure equal and unbiased treatment, both for our customers and our employees.
- We treat our employees as partners by showing them empathy.
- By showing them respect, we actively contribute to ensuring a healthy work environment, free of all forms of violence and harassment, as well as to ensure a quality work life.
- Everyone is treated with consideration and communications are carried out with diplomacy and humility.